- 100% Emblem New In Stock
- Comes With Rearward-Facing Opening That Accepts Removable Ball Mounts, Hitch Motorbike Racks, Shipment Carriers, Or Different Fixed Accessories
- Solid All-Welded Design & Construction For Most Strength & Safety
- Able To Face up to Road Abuse & Heavy Duty Towing Functions To Its Specified Capacities
- Bolts To The Chassis Of The Vehicle / Mounts To The Frame Of The Vehicle
- A Easy Installation Guide Is Included, Skilled Installation Is All the time Highly Recommended
* Technical Pointers: Follow All Manufacturer Directions. Never Exceed The Manufacturers Recommends GTW. Also, Use The Driving Gear That Is Beneficial By The Manufacturer For Towing Each time Imaginable (You Would possibly Want To Shift Up Or Down On Hill Climbs And Descents).
** Installation Notes: Your Vehicle’s Owner’s Manual Will have to Tell You The GTW (Gross Trailer Weight) And TW (Tongue Weight) That Your Vehicle Can Safely Tow.
Application: For 2004-2007 Toyota Highlander Models ( Will Now not Are compatible Hybrid Models )
Trailer Hitch + Wiring Connector ( Pin, Clip & Ballmount Are Now not Included )
Hitch Elegance: Elegance 3, Receiver Size: 2″ Receiver Tube, Towing Specifications: Weight Sporting Capacity – 3500 lbs, Tongue Weight – 350 lbs, Weight Distribution – 4000 lbs, Weight Distribution Tongue Weight – 400 lbs
Wiring Connector: 4-Approach Flat Output T-Connector, Circuits Specification: Flip and Brack Circuits: 3.0 Amps , Tail Lighting Circuits: 6.0 Amps, Electric System Kind: 3W, Converter Kind: Circuit Secure and Powered, Long-lasting & Easy To Install.